As 2017 rapidly approaches, your business has made the decision to invest in custom software or enhance existing software. More and more businesses are doing so as the investment in flexibility promises large gains in terms of productivity as well as competitive advantages. Custom software is designed to meet your business’ exact needs which simplifies your business processes and enhances your ROI.
With today’s mobile workforce substantially increasing, the ‘off the shelf” software programs lack the adaptability that is demanded by those who work off-site. Additionally, the typical user’s profile is rapidly changing as businesses needs change and cloud-based platforms lessen the time and cost necessary to build custom solutions.
In preparation for your custom software, some of the key benefits you can look forward to are:
- Innovation – Custom software enables businesses to enhance existing software to improve their current processes. Furthermore, it creates the intelligence to execute new tasks that are more appropriately aligned to decisive goals.
- Efficacy – Custom software reduces the amount of time wasted while increasing agility and swiftness of response by conforming to the user demands exactly.
- Cost Enhancement – Customization of software unlocks its maximum value, thereby minimizing risks and maximizing ROI.
The result is an innovative, more productive, and profitable business.
What to Look for in a Custom Software Developer
Integrating new custom software or enhancing existing software requires exceptional communication between you and the software developer. A customer service-driven software developer focuses on providing a software solution that fits your needs and, at Ayoka Systems, we have one clear objective – delivering the very best in customer service.
From medical software development to manufacturing software development, Ayoka System’s mission is to exceed client expectations while maintaining competitive pricing. By establishing a united approach with clients, we look beyond the technology and focus on the main objective of your software and how it aligns with your business. We love learning as much about your business as possible to formulate or integrate the custom software that is perfect for you.
Beyond the Desk
You probably do not go anywhere today where you do not see people working with mobile devices. Some industries such as energy services require remote monitoring. Remote and rural locations often lack internet connectivity. Ayoka System designs mobile apps that incorporate a “store and forward” capability. This means they are preloaded with data, operate without being connected to the internet, and allow the users to sync the data when internet connectivity is available. A custom software program designed with this capability saves time, money, and a lot of work.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, the most advantageous benefit of custom software development is communication. The very core of customer service is exceptional communication. The internet and mobile apps give customers what they want and expect through interactive software. If your business is experiencing steady growth, or has difficulty keeping up with the customer base, a custom app helps to solve this problem. Ayoka System’s custom software development services create apps for business that can handle anything and everything.
More Powerful and Profitable
If your business already has software that you want to make more powerful and profitable in 2017, you need a roadmap of exactly what you want to integrate. Some of the things you need to consider are as follows:
- Are there features and functions that need to be added? This can be anything from changing the way users interact when they log in or visit to changing items so they appear only in certain places on your site or app. No matter what features you add, it is imperative that they are user-friendly. These additions should be prioritized by business impact and the amount of time and effort required to implement them.
- Do you need or want to make upgrades? Some upgrades require more precise planning than others. For example, adding reporting abilities to a dashboard or web app requires more planning than adding eCommerce to your website.
- Evaluate your website and web app performance. Do they need to work better or faster on mobile devices? Do you need to add an Android or iOS app? These integrations will require more time, but it is very important to include them in your custom software plan.
Make a Commitment
Take your time and evaluate trusted custom software developers before you decide on one. Changing developers midstream can be very costly. You should choose a software development firm that works with you to establish a long-term relationship and someone you can rely on to make things right when things go wrong.
At Ayoka Systems, we are dedicated to serving you. If you are not happy, we are not happy. Prepare for the New Year with custom software by being ready before the New Year. Contact us today and we will help you and your business with a plan for custom software for 2017 and beyond.